Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tales from the Loop Character Sheet - Build Missing?

Hi there. I'm pretty new to this site and have been messing around learning the ins and outs with the aim of getting a TftL game up and running. I noticed however that after setting up a bare bones game to test how things work I noticed that the character sheet doesn't have a Build ability entry anymore. Looking through my chat log I've got a Build roll recorded but no option in the Character sheet. It seems to have been replaced with Program. Is that correct or am I being dumb?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Andy. You're not being dumb at all. The sheet was recently updated to match the official release rule set. In the new release the build (tech) has been replaced with program (tech). When the sheet was first created, I was working from the beta rules but I updated it when the official rules were released.
Thank you, Kirsty. :-) Thanks for the sheet btw.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
You're very welcome. :) If there are any changes you'd like to see, please let me know. Happy gaming!