Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

camera not showing up

I was trying to get my webcam to work, and I noticed that the camera icon is missing from the top left nor do I get the question about using video and audio when accessing my groups board
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Cameras and mics do not get invoked until there are two people at the table able to send/receive.  If you are in a situation where you should be able to use your A/V and it isn't appearing, please carefully work through Steps 1 through 8 of the Roll20 guide to Audio Visual Troubleshooting : Step 1: Make sure you’re using the most recent version of either Chrome or Firefox Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Give Roll20 permission to use your microphone and camera Step 3: Make sure Video and Voice are turned on inside Roll20 Step 4: Clear your Web Browser’s Cache Step 5: Make sure you have the right ports open Step 6: Check if your camera is working with WebRTC Step 7: Check that your camera is functioning Step 8: Do a bandwidth test If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 9 : Step 9: Solving Technical Issues Step 9.2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 9.4: Provide a bug report Please ensure that the Console Log is complete.