Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

steampunk tank wargame test

looking for steampunks, war gaming tester for VOX hole, a steampunk table top war-game, which it gameplay is like Axis and allies miniatures meets a card game, the game is still in the works, but the rules finish soon.
link Here , though the map is still being build
anyone?
Hi there Stmpeng. Is it too late to get in on this awesome sounding game?
no, in fact, no one coming. you want in?
PLEASE!! I NEED PEOPLE!!! jk on the freakout, but I do need people and help On what i should add to gameplay
I would love in. Sign me up Cap'n!
When I click the link it says campaign not found--is it not yet set public?
well steampunk tanks? interesting
actually, killed the first one the new one is here
It says not authorized. XD I think i need to be a part of the group before i can see it.
Ah nevermind
sorry about that, got kicked off, Anyway, anyone wanting to join in test, use the the new link above and post "I want to join", I well make a new room if there over 4 players(the max I want to use at first), but give me time.
Stmpeng, the link you posted is to the campaign details page which only members of the campaign can access. If you want to share the campaign, you should consider listing it through the looking for group listing tool and share the link to the listing.
I just try that, this is it Sarah A. said: Stmpeng, the link you posted is to the campaign details page which only members of the campaign can access. If you want to share the campaign, you should consider listing it through the looking for group listing tool and share the link to the listing. just try that, this is it never mind.
Shaun H. said: When I click the link it says campaign not found--is it not yet set public? do you want to join? I well sent you the link.
This seems highly interesting. Depending on what day you're holding this, I'd love a chance to get in on it.
Stmpeng, are you having trouble listing the campaign in the Looking for Group tool or did you decide not to use it? If you're having a problem, just let me know if something isn't working and I'll see what I can do to help. :)
I'll join too if that is acceptable.
well the frist problem is i can't list it(just got a free account), so I thought that would of worked
Everett P. said: This seems highly interesting. Depending on what day you're holding this, I'd love a chance to get in on it. well i'm trying to get EVERONE I CAN, the only thing is, it still being made(I thought a wargame home brew would be easier then this)
Drace Burne said: I'll join too if that is acceptable. you can join
ty I generally try to make it to most games so I'm likely to join in