Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Grouping has been janked forever

whenever i group a bunch of tokens then click on the group one part of the group moves and the rest stays, forcing me to ungroup and reorient every-time i want to move a group, making grouping pointless, whats up with that? its been like this for a year on multiple PCs
Grouping tokens is pointless given the issues with selecting and moving and rotating them. If I'm going to group something permanently, I just do so in GIMP/Photoshop and save them as a single piece.

Edited 1495206602
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This is a known issue with Grouped Tokens; you can work around it by dragging a selection box over a Grouped Token, and then moving the Group normally. You can also select Grouped Tokens individually by holding down the Alt key. This makes it easier to reposition individual Tokens without ungrouping them.