Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG to do Exalted 3E stream team

Hey all, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Would like to put together a team of people who would want to stream Exalted 3E. Aim would be something like&nbsp;<a href="http://www.exaltwitch.com/#ExalTwitch" rel="nofollow">http://www.exaltwitch.com/#ExalTwitch</a>. Heavy role play focused rather than rolling, although obviously not going to let the D10's go to waste. Let me know if your interested, then we can look at frequency and timings from there.
This has my interest... ...desire to know more intensifies...
If you Chris or anyone else has any questions ask away please :)&nbsp;
What is the setting/theme you have in mind? Are other, non-Solar, Exalt types allowed?

Edited 1495264516
Until we get more 3rd edition content released, I think playing non Solars wouldn't be rewarding as the is so little frame work to enable it. I am really excited to see the other exalted types expanded in 3e so with each new release hopefully we could do a lot more. Maybe even see if we can approach onyxpath ask to do play test / preview campaigns if we do a good job on our stream as new content comes available. Exalted &nbsp;of the minor gods seem really awesome so would love to play campaign with them in a mix so much flavour could be added with them. Best course of action would be to secure the core group that works well together that enjoys playing together (few test games maybe in order :) ) more importantly story teller that can weave rich stories with the players and that audience will really feel vested in. Once we got a good team assembled we can play around with what exalts we want. As for stories Swash buckling adventure of the West could be pretty cool or a 100 kingdom intrigue set to back drop of high tension on brink of war or maybe a cat mouse within the blessed isle hiding within the great houses themselves knowing that one wrong step could be our last. I think the rich setting laid out in 3rd edition is fresh enough for me to not deviate too much from would make it easier for audience to not be too confused or lost if we change massive cannon and lore if that makes sense?&nbsp;
I'm willing to give this a go.
Sounds good, what timezone are you in if you don't mind me asking? I am GMT. Where you looking to be player or story teller?&nbsp;
I am interested by this. My timezome is EST and I have semi limited availability. Been a fan of exalted since first edition and all three of it's ridiculous mechanical sets.I'm interested in being a player
Looks like we are slowly but surely assembling a team we will have to see if we can find a time period that works for all but sure we can work something out :)
And...I have a lot of fan resources of varying quality of....well almost everything at this point that I can link for you if you're interested. One guy made a Dragonblood book...and since the Dragonblood book went back to the draft under the new developers(second time it's done this), could be worth a look. Also lots of MA styles of varying balance, I don't think any of them seem scarier than shining point into the void...but I suppose you noted you wanted to keep to cannon and setting when possible while streaming. Sorry for my rambling, i'm excited to have a chance to play exalted again.
Dropped you a private message Beh S :)&nbsp;
I am highly interested in this been a fan of exalted for a long time and just recently got to start playing. &nbsp;That has only got me chomping at the bit to play some more. &nbsp;My availability is pretty much just Saturday nights EST.