Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] 5th edition OGL Game Settings are not carried over in game

I have the problem that in the game settings for the 5th edition OGL character sheet in the default Sheet settings I checked the NPC option and the always whisper rolls option. When i go in game to create a character sheet its a normal player character sheet with the never whisper rolls option. Also when i try to turn the options on and off and save the settings it takes 3 save changes tries till its even registered in the default sheet settings. Even then in game it remains unchanged.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Leon H. Could you please post a full Console Log (from  Step 4 of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ) that includes the moments when you attempt (and fail) to save Default Settings? Thank you!

Edited 1495214060
Currently my options are NPC unchecked, never whisper rolls. when i try to check it and always whisper rolls and then press save changes my console says in firefox. unreachable code after return statement[Weitere Informationen] browse.js:655:3 Update preview! 2230612:1639:2 updated preview! 2230612:1783:2  then i try to create a charactersheet in the game. its still a player sheet with never whisper rolls

Edited 1495214698
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Leon H. said: unreachable code after return statement[Weitere Informationen] browse.js:655:3 Update preview! 2230612:1639:2 updated preview! 2230612:1783:2 Thank you, but these are only the last few lines of the log—we require a complete log. In Firefox, you can right-click on the console window and choose the 'Select All' option in order to make copying the complete log easier. In Chrome, its easiest to right-click on the console window and choose to save the log as a text document, from which you may copy and paste the complete log into a post.