Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity.

Tim P.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm trying to run a FFG Star Wars campaign which I've been running for months. Every time I go to join the game I get: "API sandbox shutdown due to campaign inactivity." I am in the game, as were four other players. I can't seem to get any scripts to run. Dev server seems to run games fine, but production cannot run anything. I have Restarted the Sandbox, disabled and re-enabled the scripts, deleted and re-added the scripts, added custom scripts from the github source, nothing seems to get the sandbox to restart. Running Windows, Chrome and Firefox, no extensions, cleared cache, restarted browser and PC.
Tim P.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It seems I cannot paste my console.log in here. Every time I try I get a Not Found error on the Permalink url.&nbsp; Here's a pastebin link:&nbsp;<a href="https://pastebin.com/QSMjpb8w" rel="nofollow">https://pastebin.com/QSMjpb8w</a>
I can confirm the same behavior (with at least one of my campaigns), seems like the API server may need a proverbial kick to get things going!
Same thing here.
Same!
Same here, had myself and 2 other players join and multiple refreshes to no avail.
Same! &nbsp;Sounds like something needs to be rebooted.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
API on main may be working again.
Not for me.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It's working on our beta campaign on the main server. &nbsp;It may only be on certain shards, or they are still testing. IDK

Edited 1495216364
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This should be fixed. There was a high level issue with the virtual machine some of our API servers were running on. Let us know if you're experiencing any other API issues.
I was told to follow up here. My problem is fixed. Thank you.
Thanks for the quick response! All well over here :)