Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error downloading scripts?

Hey, I just upgraded back to Pro but I can't seem to make any script working, the API console simply says "Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign.)" whatever script I add, and in the campaign of course nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks.
There seem to be several open reports that the API server is not working as expected... hopefully a mod comes along and raises this to the attention of the DEVs.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is an issue with the API server right now.  There's a bug thread about it.  It just started happening sometime this morning to some people.  I'm hoping it gets solved soon. =(
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Kevin said:  hopefully a mod comes along and raises this to the attention of the DEVs. (I have)