Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Anyone Down For Burning Wheel?

Exactly what it says on the tin.
I'd definitely be interested in playing. I have pretty limited experience with the game but I have the book and I'd like to have a regular group to play with if you can fid some other people :)
I would be interested in joining a Burning Wheel game.  I have the book and read some of it awhile back, but no real experience with the system.
I'm in a similiar situation... I have the books but I've never actually played. Would be interested if the scheduling worked out. 
Well that's four. That's enough for a game probably, and we can add one or two more if people are interested. LoneTophat, were you planning on GMing?
Er, no, I don't really know the system well enough.
Yeah the GM is always hardest to find, but I'd also be interested in playing if someone is willing to step up. Can't really say I have a good enough grasp on the systems outside of hub and spokes.
I'd be on for this, I'll try GMing although I've never played it before. What timezone is everyone in? I'm UTC+1 myself.
I'm GMT -5 (EST)
EST here as well 
Are you still looking for players for Burning Wheel?
I'm pst (-8)but I have some mornings open since I work some nights.

Edited 1495554640
I'm UTC (-07:00) I've prepped the Twilight in the Duchy Verdorben introductory Campaign for another group so I could try running that as well. I'm not the best BW GM in the world though so you guys would have to bear with me.