Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

rite publishing adventures?

Can anyone tell me how a purchase the start of this series, for a group of lvl 1 players, is that possible, does anyone know how many additions they have written, any info on this would be great? 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
These are the only  things listed for for them. Just click on the one that you are interested and you should be able to purchase them. Level 3 is the lowest of the series and there are two of them. If you are looking for anything else from them then you will have to purchase them elsewhere and upload them yourself.
ok cheers, do you use any published content? any suggestions.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I use to but haven't in many years D&Dwise but for other systems I have. What system are you going to run?
I only know d&d 4e and pathfinder? havnt read any 5th edition yet, i have core rule books for 4e and pathfinder so its a bit easier. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I really can't help you with any of that. Your best option for finding something on roll20 is just to go to the  marketplace and work through everything. I tend to pickup a module that interest me then rewrite the npc's/monster for my chosen system (basic fantasy rpg). Takes a little bit longer but the majority of the work is still done such as dynamic lighting, tokens and such. Good luck and have fun.