Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5E][LMoP]5/28/17

Edited 1495403473
Gary
Plus
Game will run from 1PM EST to roughly 5PM EST on Sundays Running a game of Lost Mines. Plan on running the entire module so 6 or 7 sessions. Still looking for a couple of players.  New players are welcome, only prerequisites are to be easy going and to want to have fun.  Reply with;  Your name (or whatever you prefer to be called)-  5e experience (little to none is not a deal breaker, we have an amazing and patient group willing to teach) - Any other RP/gaming experience (anything from playing WoD to just sneaking up on dragons in Skyrim) - A brief character concept -  Please reply to this post as opposed to messaging me directly. 
Dibbs? Whatever gets me some experience in this interface. Are you intending a one shot, or something that can last a while?
I'll be running the entire module. 
Ok so the official reply: Name: Shane (Shane-O is what friends know me by)  5e experience: 4 sessions. I play a 8PC game on Tuesdays. RP/Gaming Experience: 16+ years, though not constantly. more details of my history in bio. Character concept: Depending on other PCs, Something magical. I've been fighters,monks, rangers, rogues, and barbarians for as long as i can remember. I would like to change that up. Either aggressive magics or healing roles is fine.
what day of the week are you looking to run on?
Sundays, beginning the 28th.