Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder] MLP Game Sundays 7pm Eastern

Edited 1495503816
Toby
Pro
We are seeking additional players to join in a fun, MLP themed Pathfinder game. We need committed players with some preexisting familiarity with MLP. This will be very a very definitely Alternate Universe game. And unfortunately is not open to new players or younger players due to the content&nbsp; This is NOT A PONYFIDER GAME. The game is a Homebrew System. For more information please refer to the application. The game will be starting on Sunday May, 28 at 7pm till 11pm EASTERN time and running weekly. &nbsp;With side sessions likely to go into individual RP as desired. With a starting level of 5. This will eventually be a Mythic game. This game will contain adult content, and players will be expected to participate and be comfortable with such content in both the normal sessions and any side-sessions. Characters who have more time for side-sessions will feel a greater sense of involvement in the game. Also because the games and the stories are often centered around the players and what stories each player has running, a missing player can seriously hinder the forward progress of the game. Therefore I ask for a relatively strong amount of consistency and someone who can commit to being in attendance. For more information please see our LFG entry <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57920/mlp-pathfinder" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57920/mlp-pathfinder</a> . Information regarding races, spells, feats and other details can be found there. Additional Notes: We've just had a person leave a week before the first game. &nbsp;As a result what we have need for is rather limited but I am willing to work with you for to find what is best. &nbsp;So you are aware of what we have and and what we need: Current Roles: Tanky Necromantic Caster Draconic Invoker What we could use: Weather Master (Homebrew Class, think warlock but for weather manipulation) Any trapsmith Cleric of the Sun/Moon/Chaos or Love deities.

Edited 1495503887
Toby
Pro
An update to this post. The party currently has a Unicorn, Baby Dragon. Available races include: Earth Pony, Zebreccan, Changeling, Diamond Dog, Gryphon, Deerkin, Buffalo and Pegasus.

Edited 1495550808
I've got some dumb questions. I notice you go by Toby Fox on your google drive account. You're not the internet celebrity Toby Fox are you? And I also like to be difficult, what do you think about a Yackyackistanian? This might be a dumb question, but how does divine magic work? Do you need a horn? Is the Touch only range restriction on arcana apply to Earth Pony/Pegasai when using devine magic? I'm just thinking of how fun it could be to be a siege engineer who uses a Party Cannon non lethally. If you won't allow terrible memes like that than I think I'd like to play as an alchemist, cleric, or warpriest. I also see that Earth Pony get some level of item/weapon telekinesis, is that like a lore thing or a mechanical thing? Does it act like a Teiflings tail how it can take items out of your bag while weilding items in your mouth? Like is this a break from the cannon or is it just "Assume you can carry a weapon as if you had Telekinesis but you're actually carrying it in your mouth/in a harness". Can the telekinesis throw weapons and does your Str affect your damage when you're using telekinesis? I'm just kind of wondering if strapping a tiny catapult to my character's back so he can launch potions would be necessary.
No. &nbsp;But I do get asked that... a lot. &nbsp;Especially on Overwatch... people go nuts on Overwatch.. real fanboy/girl style, quite entertaining, until they see how absolute shit (900 sr bronze). I have never considered Yakyaks. &nbsp;I wouldn't even know how to design that race, I dont really have much in the way of references. &nbsp;If you have any thoughts on how I could create them we can talk on skype (will PM you my skype details).
I actually added a bunch more questions to my last post. I'll PM you my skype now.
You do not need a horn for divine magic. &nbsp;Contact telekinesis is a mechanical thing because... hooves cant hold things, it is desgined for weapons, shields and held objects. &nbsp;It can throw things, but like all ranged weapons, it relies on DEX unless you get other abilities/feats to modify it.