Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Evernote Integration

Edited 1495319630
Like the title suggests, I would love, if possible,to use my evernote account to handle handouts and everything from inside the Roll20 interface, instead of using the built in tools. Because evernote is dedicated to notekeeping and sharing, it works very smoothly, compared to what we have on roll20, as it is dedicated to rendering a virtual tabletop, and it does that very well. I already use evernote as an external source of info for my games and players, but having it built-in would help both sides, me as a GM and players, a bunch. &nbsp; Of course that would require and API to communicate with and I've been researching about it. The problem is, there is a note on javacript implementation that says: I believe that would be an issue if this suggestion was tried. Is that correct? Is it possible? Have you guys considered this already? EDIT: This is the main documentation page for the evernote API, in case someone wants it&nbsp; <a href="https://dev.evernote.com/doc/" rel="nofollow">https://dev.evernote.com/doc/</a> Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .