Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] G.U.R.P.S. Homebrew

Edited 1495390894
Looking for 4-5 players for a weekly G.U.R.P.S. campaign. Sessions will be held on Saturday/Sunday afternoons (PST/UTC -08:00) Experience with the system is preferred, but not required. Campaign is intended to be hardcore, low fantasy, set in the Roman Empire 337 A.D. For character creation, I'll be asking players a series of questions about their character and create stats based off of answers. I will be Co-DMing with a friend. He will run combat scenarios. I will run roleplaying encounters. This co-op DMing style is experimental so we will play a few sessions and see where it goes from there.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile. It helps GMs and players choose you.
I would be Interested depending on what times you play. Don´t have any GURPS exp but I would like to learn it. 
Prodigy said: I would be Interested depending on what times you play. Don´t have any GURPS exp but I would like to learn it.  Usually Saturday afternoons is when we play, however Sunday is our backup if rescheduling is needed.
Austin P. said: Prodigy said: I would be Interested depending on what times you play. Don´t have any GURPS exp but I would like to learn it.  Usually Saturday afternoons is when we play, however Sunday is our backup if rescheduling is needed. Yeah the days are fine. It just depends on the time. My timezone is GMT+2.
Alright. We'll likely start at 12:00 GMT -7 so that makes it 5 p.m. your time.
Austin P. said: Alright. We'll likely start at 12:00 GMT -7 so that makes it 5 p.m. your time. Perfect