Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Skills not rolling the 1d20 when using the macro or character sheet

Good Afternoon, I just want to know if anyone else is having trouble. I had imported my character from Hero Lab into Roll 20. Now on the character sheet in roll 20 when I select any of the skills such as (Perception, Knowledge History) the results only show the total skill number. It does not roll the 1d20. When using the following macro %{selected|Stealth-check} it does not roll the 1d20. Can someone help?
I am as are several other people i know as well, but not everyone appears to be having the issue.
I think this is a known issue with a recent update to the sheet. Go into the sheet's settings and toggle the Take 10 / Take 20 on and then off.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What Rabulias said... in addition; There is a known bug that was introduced with the last update that prevented the normal 1d20 from being included with the roll. You can toggle the "Enable take 10 and 20" from Skill options to fix. The fix will be in this week's update. Apologies.