Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[L5R] Error with dice in the Legend of Five Rings character sheet

I have a campaign to start but when we doing the characters, we look the dice rolled of ranged weapons's damage are not correct. We roll the damage of a Yumi (strength 3) with a Ya arrow (2g2) and the page rolled 4g2. The character have Strength 3, thus is not the limitation of the character's traits. It is a problem of the algoritm or I'm doing wrong the process? Thanks for your time and you really good work ;)
Let me check that out.
I just tested it on the published sheet and it's working fine for me. On the weapons page I typed in Yumi as a weapon and for the strength I typed in 3. (The next editable field.) Over in the right I put in 2 and 2 in the damage fields. I've left the roll and keep fields for attack blank. I'm clicking the roll die for damage on the far right, not one of the attack dice. It rolls 5k2. Note (for the future) that the sheet does NOT compare the strength of the bow to the strength of character. You're supposed to do that yourself and type the appropriate number into that strength field. Whatever you type there is the strength it will use for the damage calculation. Did you do everything the same way I did? I tried to spell it out a bit just in case you and I were using different fields or making different assumptions.