Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Character sheet Not rolling skill checks

Edited 1495334099
GM
Pro
Any time any of the players or myself as the GM would try to roll a skill check using the Pathfinder Character sheet it would roll a 0+MOD. we tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in and restarting the browser but it never came back up. Steps to Reproduce the Problem I created a new Pathfinder Campaign Created Character Sheets (2 were added in using the vault the others were put in using the add function) after a week or so we met up to start the campaign noone could roll skills Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) we all have varried set ups. two of us I know are on Chrome(one windows 7 one win 10) two of us use Firefox(one windows machine win7 I think? and the other I don't know) and I don't know the other two set ups we were using.
Having the same issue. No one in my game tonight could roll skills. All other d20 rolls worked fine however.
Here is a screen cap of the chat log. everything else would work.
Same issue in Mozilla Firefox and also Chrome.
Same issue here. Using Chrome v58.0.3029.110 (The most up to date version) and Windows 10. 
I think this is a known issue with a recent update to the sheet. Go into the sheet's settings and toggle the Take 10 and 20 option on and then off.

Edited 1495355880
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
What Rabulias said... in addition; There is a known bug that was introduced with the last update that prevented the normal 1d20 from being included with the roll. You can toggle the "Enable take 10 and 20" from Skill options to fix. The fix will be in this week's update.  Apologies.