Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Dice rolls zero

I am DMing a Pathfinder game, and lately the dice rolls made from a character list give a dice result of zero for some reason.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Arashi said: I am DMing a Pathfinder game, and lately the dice rolls made from a character list give a dice result of zero for some reason. Hmm, you'll need to be a little more specific Arashi.  All rolls?  Any modifiers that could reduce the roll to 0?  Did you hover over the inline roll results to verify what was rolled and the modifiers/penalties included? If these rolls are related to skill checks... There is a known bug that was introduced with the last update that prevented the normal 1d20 from being included with the roll.  You can toggle the "Enable take 10 and 20" from Skill options to fix.  The fix will be in this week's update. 
Sorry for vague report. Yes skill checks and ability checks, when dice is rolled give a roll result of zero and just add all other modifiers to it. Thank you for clarifying the situtation.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Skill checks is a bug (with a toggle enable 10/20 workaround), however Ability checks are not.  Are you saying you are not getting a d20 roll on ability checks either?
No, read the inline formula wrong, sorry for false alarm. I will now use the proposed workaround until patch rolls out. Thank you for your help and patience.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool beans.  Thanks for clarifying.  Fix should be live by Wed, Thur