Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Homebrew][5e][GMT+2] Sunday sessions

Edited 1495356228
Hello! I'm Jay, I'm 21 and I'm going to be a "CoDM" of the campaign we named "The Last Age of Magic". I take care of the artwork and some other aspects of the game. I've been playing 5e for around 3 years and a little bit of 3.5. Allan is going to be the "head DM". He's 27 and he's played D&D 3.5 and 5e for about 5 years (mostly 5e). He writes and reads a lot of fantasy and sci-fi. Both Allan and I have been DMing for a year and currently hosting our own homebrewed campaign in Roll20. Before that, we ran Mines of Phandelver (offline). You can find our listing here .
Hello me and a friend would be interested in joining the game, i have been playing dnd and other pen and paper rpg's on and of for the last 15 years or so and my friend is new to the game. What time on sunday do you plan on starting ? and is ther any limitation to race or classes ?  
We plan on starting 2PM GMT+2. We accept all official races except Revenants and Zendikar races. If you wish to apply, do so in the Applications thread in our game's listing :)