Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I can't see the top of my options menu

I haven't been able to access the top of my options menu for some time now. It's really bothering me since I can't add music or access any of the search functions.

Edited 1495370585
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
From your screen shot it looks like your  browser is zoomed in, try pressing ctrl+0 or cmd+0 on a mac to reset the zoom. You could also use the  advanced shortcuts to access the various tabs until your issue is resolved.
Also, be sure you try disabling all add-ins and extensions to Chrome. If that fixes it, turn them back on one by one until you find the culprit. Some add-ins interfere with Roll20's display.
Ziechael said: From your screen shot it looks like your  browser is zoomed in, try pressing ctrl+0 or cmd+0 on a mac to reset the zoom. You could also use the  advanced shortcuts to access the various tabs until your issue is resolved. "Ctrl 0" worked. Thanks a bunch Ziechael!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You are very welcome, happy rolling! :)