Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleted Assets still on Map

I added a bunch of assets to a map to test something. Being frugal, when I no longer needed them, I deleted them from my recent uploads section. However, the assets still appear on the map. How are these being calculated for my total allocation of space? When I delete something, do I have to go onto every single map and remove the asset?

Edited 1495383234
Silvyre
Forum Champion
When you delete an asset from your Recent Uploads , that asset no longer counts towards your Image Storage Quota . See also: Freeing Up Storage Space Try clearing your browser's cache and reloading your Game if you are still seeing an asset that you have deleted from your Recent Uploads.
Ah, I didn't think to clear my cache. I did reload the game and they were still there. I just ended up deleting them.