The system is Werewolf: The Forsaken, the story is Werewolf: the Apocalypse. The setting is the city of Constantinople in the year 1204, just a week after the infamous sack of Constantinople. Players will attempt to forge a life in an open world game out of a shifting political landscape, and the ever looming threat of apocalyptic destruction.  The first game is in a month on June the 21st, the day and time may change between now and then depending on availability. Currently there are 5 players in the game, most likely I will stop recruiting at 7 more but I will accept up to 10 reliable players who are willing to put in the work.  Homid, Metis, and Lupus breeds are all currently available. All tribes are available except for the American Pure tribes. The most common tribes in the area are- Glass Walkers (Warders of Men) Bone Gnawers Children of Gaia. Some guidelines- Be respectful. This should go without saying but yea. Separate IC and OOC. This is an RP heavy game, don't get angry OOC over something that happened IC. It's acceptable to play an evil character or a wholly good character but don't be upset at IC backlash from the other sides of the spectrum.  Don't min max. It's not something I personally mind too much but your character will most likely suffer for it. Definitely don't play an aristocratic socialite with no points in socialize just because you wanted to max Persuasion and use it for everything. World of Darkness has a way of putting your character where you assigned your points.  Do some reading. It's not the bible but it's a good idea to have in your mind the general culture you'll be surrounded by in the world of W:tA before getting started.  Interested players should send me mail on here.