Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[The Desert Of McGillian] Looking for Players to play Colosseum Type Campaign (One Shot)

Edited 1495416508
On the Isle of McGillian there are hidden secrets, traps, and the standard totalitarian dictatorship. Some find refuge in death; others seek divine guidance in the desert. Those adventurers wandering in the desert, starved, weary, and lost, usually do not find a way out. What they do find is a peculiar being. One that is known by the name of "The Ringmaster" Looking to start a new game tonight we have 2 players and a dm looking to start with 6 people  Post Your Character Name and Favorite class and a little bio about your character.
I am definitely interested :)
Join or be square ;P

Edited 1495420097
What time zone? And i Would Play Drasik Male 100 Year old Elf fighter that Fights to Gain Glory Gold And Loves the Thrill of a good fight
Character name: Lady Unamorel Joysword the Assassin  Favorite class: Genasi or Half Dragon Lady Unamorel is a half dragon that was raised by the Genasi. Living as a free half dragon now she enjoys adventuring and joining battles with her friends. 
We are in East Standard time, Welcome,
What rule set also?
I will be playing as Libirus The Wanderer, a Wood Elf ranger that has a conquest to obtain ancient knowledge.
We will be using 5th E D&D, 
Very well at what time?
were looking to gather a couple more players and start within the next hour
ok np. Thats Fine Playing one More league of Legends Game send me a discord Link or Game invite