Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet no longer using d20 rolls for skills.

Hello. In my current pathfinder campaign, there was some inexplicable issue with most of my player's character sheets no longer rolling a d20 in addition to their skill rolls, as seen here I have no idea why this suddenly started with multiple player's sheets in my campaign, as I didn't go into their settings and change anything. Thank you for the help. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There is a known bug that was introduced with the last update that prevented the normal 1d20 from being included with the roll. You can toggle the "Enable take 10 and 20" from Skill options to fix. The fix will be in this week's update.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There is currently a bug with the sheet (not the site).  Go to skill options and toggle Take 10/20 from whatever value it currently is to the other value and then back again.