Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nightshift Gamers LF DM/P

Hey everybody, A Friend and I have been looking for a group on here to join and none have come up that meet our needs, so I figured I would post here. We are looking for a game to start after 11 am PST Thursday ending around or before 6 am pst Friday. the hours are weird but so are we so... hey. if you are a DM looking to run a campaign in this time slot shoot me some details, I would love to hear about your worlds, ideas. if you are a player msg here and if we get a game together we will inv people depending on responses. P.S. we want to play 5E RAW fine Homebrew also great plz explain in your message. even alternate sets like dragonball or whatever... anything that sounds awesome we're into.
Bump for prosperity
I run a game of dungeonslayer thursday at 5pm MST. I may be able to help. Message me.