In the land of Barovia, an ancient evil stirs from its slumber. The creatures of the night and even darkness of the night answer it’s evil call. Searching for the target of its unbridled lust, Count Strahd Von Zarovich has awaken to take his choose to become his bride. Enter our heroes, as a well knit group seasoned adventurers and monster hunters have come to the Scarlet Rose inn answering a high paying job offering. For a seems to be such simple task of finding a woman and bringing her back to the inn safely, a sum of one thousand platinum coins is an offer to good to refuse. Hello my name Tenebris and i will be your Dm. The campaign i will be running this classic dark gothic horror campaign. This campaign will be the old school content mixed with new blood of 5e. Having grown up and having played in the old school ravenloft campaign setting it would be my pleasure to run my favorite campaign setting for five players. For those brave enough to play in this campaign consider this your forewarning. “Abandoned all hope ye who enter here“. For those who are brave enough to apply to this campaign here are the rules that i have for my campaign. Rule 1: Show up to sessions and if you are going to be ether late or not to be at session. If you do not show up to session more than two times in a row without any forewarning, you will be kicked from the campaign. I do not like to have people join and not show up to session to games. Rule 2: 18+, No Minors. My campaign will deal with adult themes and mature content. An as adults if there conflict at the game table i except it to be handle as adults. If there is a subject that crosses over a line for a player i would like it be brought up to me weather in private or at the table so that it can be dealt with and avoided in the future. Rule 3: Roleplay is a must. I would like when at the table that everyone is in character. I am not running a hack and slash game and i would like it if it was not treated as on. Also please keep out of game chat to a small amount. I only have a limited time to run the game and prepare the game during the week and i rather spend that time dming and playing the campaign i have worked on for you the players. Rule 4. Backstory will be need. At least a page at the minimum.Things in the backstory that i need is why you are adventurer, what your characters motivations and will allow me to customize the adventures experience to your character. As well the give me a sense of the characters.Those are my major rules that i have set forth. If you think can follow those rules then please feel free to apply. To apply for the campaign please pm me with the following. Your name. Your time zone or country that live in. What kind of player you are. Anything boundaries that you don't want crossed at the table.(Pet Peeve's included) How long you have been playing d&d. A character concept. (keep in mind that the concept might not be the one you play we will be holding a session 0 to go over character creation as a group) We will be using discord as the voice communication method.