Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Dice

Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
I'm importing a game to play w/ a buddy from HS. The game uses image-faced-dice as opposed to pips or numbers, so I was wondering if there is a way to edit the dice roll engine, or even make a roll table macro to display a sequence of images (dice) in the chat window?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The Rollable Table can have Images.  They only show up if you use the /roll option with them.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm intending to add images into my RecursiveTable script, which might give the option for a better output format.
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Ty for the response. Look forward to that script. I've found something useful in the meantime, though not 'clean' enough for my taste...If i just leave several tokens rolled from the table on the map and select them all, they act like dice when i chose random sides. This is untested to see if a player can do the same. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
They definitely can, but you'll need to give them access to the tokens in the Controlled By section.  If you have TokenMod, you can select them and run: !token-mod --set controlledby|all
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Excellent TY!