Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster Tokens

I am a pro member but i am looking for more monsters for my library can anyone suggest any packs that will give you the basic monsters for pathfinder and 5E. Thanks for the help

Edited 1495488206
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Please don't delete and repost the same message. Ah, different forum.  Probably better to ask that the old one be moved. but carry on.  =D
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
There's a bunch of options here...&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keyw" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/?keyw</a>... Names that spring to mind from chatting with them elsewhere... Devin Night Vanderforge DSurion Brass Badger Zeshio Eric deLeon Darkwoulfe (Riley Owens) David North...
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Good selection there^&nbsp;
Thanks for the help guys. I think i will go with Devin Night. But he has so many tokens to choose from. Any recommendtions for a DM on a budget. Or should i just start from pack 1 and work my way up.&nbsp;
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would say but one that has a decent amount of variety or pick the ones you need for your adventure (for example, say you want to do a campaign with the Yuan-ti in mind, then try to find a pack with those, snake, cultists, and so on)
Okay i was kind of hoping to find something made for the pathfinder bestiaries but i fan make this work. Thanks fo the help.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
As with any artist, Devins newer work is the best available, that's natural as he as an artist has had time to refine his technique to perfection. What I'm getting at is if I could go back and buy his stuff over again, I would start with the newer packs and work backwards. It is a good idea to get the monsters you know you will need as well.&nbsp;
What program or software does Devin or Riley Owens use for their token creations??
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Louis R. said: What program or software does Devin or Riley Owens use for their token creations?? Not sure. Things like GIMP, Photoshop, Blender, get mentioned pretty often. I use GIMP for my stuff.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Manga Studio would also be very helpful for that sort of work. I've used it for colored linework style illustration, where it excels even over Photoshop. Very affordable and powerful.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
If I remember right from previous conversations with Devin he does line work in Illustrator and then brings it into Photoshop to color/texture.