Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Deleted the wrong Game any chance to undo it?

While trying to leave a different game, i deleted my main one. Is there any chance at all to undo this?
As i found from other posts i have also sent my info to <a href="mailto:team@roll.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll.net</a> I hope they can help.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That is the correct procedure Irst :) Good luck!
Thanks, *Crosses fingers*
It may just be a typo in your post, but be sure you sent the request to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> , not <a href="mailto:team@roll.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll.net</a>.
Yup just a typo and it's already been fixed, Roll20 is the best!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rabulias said: It may just be a typo in your post, but be sure you sent the request to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> , not <a href="mailto:team@roll.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll.net</a> . Good catch... I'm going to pretend I spotted that but knew &nbsp;that it was a typo ;) Irst said: Yup just a typo and it's already been fixed, Roll20 is the best! Awesome, glad you got sorted. Happy rolling!