Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tutorial Boxes Obscuring the Things I Need to Click to Advance

I'm on the first tutorial "Drawing Tools." The prompt tells me: "This secondary text box allows you to change the font style, size, and color. Add text to the VTT and then click the Next button to continue." I can hover over the drawing tools box, and I can see the Text tool in the submenu, but I can pass my mouse onto the submenu because once it goes onto the tutorial prompt, it disappears. Roll20 has a good reputation, but if the tutorial is buggy AF, how much can I trust the actual tool to work? I'll keep trying, but if this ends up being a struggle just to use the tutorial, you've lost me and the friends I was going to play with on this platform.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Steve, your frustration is totally understood. The tutorial is known to be buggy as of now, but these issues are due to be addressed in bulk when the tutorial gets updated. I would highly recommend creating a game and playing around in that in association with the  wiki to get you used to the key features. The good news is that the tool does  work and you can have a lot of fun here :) Happy rolling... and remember, the forums are your friend, this community is one of the best out there for supporting users.
I would like to point out that the tutorial works best when viewed on a monitor that is set at 1080p resolution. Smaller screens will cause some elements to be blocked.