Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFDM D&D 5e 2 players looking for 2 more +DM, Mon/Wed after 7pm CST

A friend and I are moderately experienced 5e players looking for a new group to play a serious campaign with. We're looking to start at level one and are willing to fine tune characters based on DM preference. We're flexible for homebrewin. We can play weekly, looking for about 2 hours on Monday or Wednesday nights around 7pm CST. If you're able to DM you can definitely have a say who else joins the campaign. DMs can PM, players can post: Name Age Availability Character name Class Short character bio
My friend and I are heavily experienced Pathfinder but have started to try 5e. We both love it and would love to join a group. I've just been DMing for literally 6 years straight... So.. I might be up for DMing, but I would really like to play for once.