Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token search doesn't search based on name?

I might just be doing something wrong, but does the token search seriously not search based on name? I saved a bunch of tokens from the Devin packs to my library, but the search doesn't bring them up based on name, only tags. The default tags are kind of awful. None of the orcs are even tagged with orc, for instance. Am I actually going to have to go through and manually redo all these tags, or am I just missing a search option?
It does search by name, but if the token has underscores or something it might not find it. You'll have to go through and tag it all.
I have a token saved to my library called Striker. A search for striker returns one result from my library- the token Fencer, which has the tag striker for some reason. Striker doesn't show up.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could you provide a screenshot of your search/results?
Ziechael said: Could you provide a screenshot of your search/results? Sure, here's another example. <a href="http://imgur.com/a/WzN81" rel="nofollow">http://imgur.com/a/WzN81</a>
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok thanks, lets run through the basics and see if something is interfering: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!