Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e shaped sheet] Drop down modifier

I'm working on a custom class that has modifiers based on certain situations is there a way to get a drop down menu for attacks on sheet, say +3 +5 +7 or am I better off writing a macro separate? Rsther than making a bunch of extra attacks? 

Edited 1495716988
Add a class ability which queries the modifier (using freeform) then you can add an attacher that uses an API command button that will run that class ability. example class ability freeform: {{your modifier = ?{mod|2|4|6|7}}} example attacher freetext: [modifier](~NAME|repeating_classfeature_$ID_action)  where NAME is the name of your charater and ID is the repeating class feature ID (See  documentation )
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Another way to do it is to use the new Modifier section. It would be pretty easy to create one that's called, say "Fighting Goblins", that gives you a +1 to hit and +1 to weapon damage. Just toggle it on or off as the condition applies.
That sounds like a great idea. 

Edited 1495732523
keithcurtis said: Another way to do it is to use the new Modifier section. It would be pretty easy to create one that's called, say "Fighting Goblins", that gives you a +1 to hit and +1 to weapon damage. Just toggle it on or off as the condition applies. I thought of this too but it sounded like the modifier will change quite a bit. Just less clicking on the sheet and more in the chat window and VTT with the attacher. Both are viable options though.