Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM + P SLA Industries

Edited 1496245839
Looking for players and a gm for the game SLA Industries. Used to play this activly and would like to start playing this again. Currently I have me and one other wanting to play, but no GM or any other players. Me and one other player lives in the timezone GMT+2 and this does make some time better to play than other times. Only days we're not able to play are Tuesdays and Wednesdays :)
SLA Industries? Yes please. Put me down as a player.
Then we need 1-3 more players and a gm ^^

Edited 1495945313
Can I get on on this. I bought the PDFs a while back since it looked interesting, but never got around to finding a group.
Colby, as a player or GM?
player.
Okey, 1-2 more players and 1 GM needed then ^^
Bump
Hey would you like me to post an ad on a few other sites for this game? It may help finding more players, or more importantly a GM. I Could just link back to this forum post. 
Yes please, GM is what really is needed, we do not really need more players, but can easily have more :) I will edit the thread later when I am more awake with some info about time and such :)
Bump
Still in the need of a GM :)
Could both of you send me your skype info in a pm, I am still working on finding a GM but would be nice to talk and chat anyways, and I bet there we be a GM showing up some time soon (hopefully) :)
bump
Bump
bump
Bump
The setting looks interesting. Not sure how good it'd be for me though. Good luck finding a GM.
Interesting, recall playing this game when it came out. Am interested depending on time n good GM