Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding a bought module to a current champaign.

I have a current campaign that I am running and I am buying the Storm King Thunder campaign and I want to know if I can add it to my current game or do I have to start a new game and import the charter sheets from the current game.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
At a Plus level of subscription, your only option is to create a new Game with SKT as a base.  With a Pro level of subscription, you can do that, but then use the Transmogrifier transfer all the assets (or just the ones you want) over to an existing Game you have created.
Gold
Forum Champion
SKT is a large campaign with a lot of assets, handouts, characters, so in most cases I would recommend moving your Characters into a fresh SKT campaign rather than trying to use Transmogrify (Pro perk) to move each bit of SKT over to an existing campaign.
Am I the only one that finds that problematic? Shouldn't I be able to add purchased materials to an existing campaign, to any of my existing campaigns, with a single click?
Gold
Forum Champion
Eric, many of the Marketplace module products are designed as Game Add-Ons and you can do exactly that, add them to an existing campaign with a single click. Wiki docs for this, <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/How_to_Access_Marketplace_</a>... Some of the larger module products, let's take for example Storm King's Thunder is a massive product and is a long campaign with very-many assets and features. SKT is not currently available as an Add-On, instead it is a full Module which can be added in the way that The Aaron described (using Transmogrify tool for Pro users), or can be started as its own campaign. There is always the Character Vault method to add existing characters from another campaign into a full Module if you choose to move that direction. &nbsp;Either way there are options and choices for combining purchases with existing campaigns.