Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Looking for players for a Sith game in Star Wars FFG

So, I have made a game in Star Wars FFG were the players play as Sith Acolytes trying to survive and rise to power in an organization called the True Sith. The game takes place far in the future of Star Wars, using both the old and new EU and will try to document your characters going from barely even passable Sith to strong and powerful Lords (And maybe even Darths) Best times for me are 2:30 PM EST and 8 pm EST. I can play on most days. 
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm a huge star wars fan and i've only ever been able to play a 5e home brewed game a DM and i came up with. I'm only familiar with 5e and only basics at that.  I'd love to learn more though.  I'm available anytime during the day as i work nights 10pm-5am/ M-F
Hi, sounds great. I would love to be a Sith ;-) Dom
Tyrant
Marketplace Creator
Would love to be able to play a force user in an FFG star wars game. They always seem to be banned. Sign me up!
Sounds like a lot of fun depending on what all is involved!
I am interested and have some experience with FFG system.  I would like to join depending on the day and time.
Sounds like fun but i have no previous experience with this system
I would also be interested if you're still looking for players. I have a pretty decent amount of experience with RPG's, although my experience with FFG Star Wars is limited. I'm definitely up on my Star Wars lore though, at least with the original canon anyway.