Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[In Progress] All inclusive WoD 20th Anniversary sheet

I have started up working on the "All inclusive WoD 20th Anniversary" sheet (despite the official Roll20 sheet, which is 16 shades of awesome.  I would love advice on it.  Even if that advice is "The official sheet is too cool for you match, so you should work on something else". The sheet is show cased in  this test campaign .  I am especially interested in help with the Mage section.
The only critique I can think of is the font is a lil tiny? But otherwise I love it! It'd honestly be a blessing. I was tinkering with my own solution to update just V20 but this is signicantly better. Only other thing I can think of is for normal mortals or animals.