Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game Settings Not Taking affect.

I go to my game settings page. I select the changes I want to make. I hit the save changes button. The page reloads and tells me the changes have been applied. -----But, I scroll down and the settings are exactly like they were. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser I updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled. No change Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 I have 1 extension, a skin. Never caused me a problem before. But, I disabled and tried. No change still Step 3: Clear your cache Did. No change. I used the ctrl-shift -k combo to open the console in an attempt to watch what happens. This code comes up twice on every page after I get into the game title screen. Just past the "My Games" window. unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] browse.js:655:3 unreachable code after return statement[Learn More] the-prelude:1410 I just would like some help. I feel I might have missed something in steps 1 - 3, so I'm going to try them again. But help is appreciated.
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the delay on getting back to you on this. What settings are you attempting to adjust? Is everything you try reverting back or is it particular settings? Are they game or character sheet settings? Is that the entirety of your console when you try to make changes on the Game Settings page? If it's just a snippet, could you include the entire log please?
That is literally everything i get from console. I worked around it. Changed the settings from a different computer, so by deduction I assume it is an issue with my hardware. The settings I was attempting to change are. NPC check box. Roll Queries Whisper rolls to GM Encumberance Ammo tracking.