This game will require payment to play, "Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. For more information please see the Roll20" I do realise some or many get put off by having to pay to play roleplaying games. Though for the people who are serious about playing, and want the best content i don't think that 10€ per session is too much to ask for.&nbsp; The name is Tim, and i would at this point call me an experienced GM. I have played multiple campaigns both over roll20 and in real life, the longest running to close to a year and a half. I'm someone who loves dnd and is extremely passionate about it. I will put down a lot of time into the campaigns i am running to make them the best. I also wish to work closely with my players to make as real characters as possible, and also give them a steady place in my worlds.&nbsp; As for the game, i'm looking for 5-6 players that want to traverse into a homebrew world filled with epic tales and adventures. I run quite the gritty games where the PC's are very tough and powerful, though the monsters are even more so. As i want both new and experienced players to get the "Oh shit, i haven't encoutered this before!" feeling, i make everything myself. Monsters, campaigns, dungeons, puzzels, traps etc. There has been no complains about balancing over the years, thusly i get the idea that it's working good. Intro to the first arc of the game ; The nights grew longer. The fire doesn’t keep you warm anymore. The sounds….oh the crooked sounds you hear when the darkness comes. For close to a month, the suns have turned grey and cold. The crops now starting to fail due to there not being enough nourishment. In the depths of the darkness, eyes watching you, waiting for you to step out of the light so they can feast on your beloved flesh. Adventurers have tried to fight it, the venture out into the darkness. Now they lay in shallow graves. Run, hide, it doesn’t matter. The darkness reaches everywhere. Oh...the crooked sounds you hear from within the darkness. It makes your hairs stand up, your hands shake and your will is broken. Gael has for close to a month been plagued by this unnerving darkness. For a time, nobody thought much of it. But once people started to disappear and show up dead, torn to pieces measurements were taken. Though it didn’t help, and once the first wave was broken panic spread. There has been a call to arms from many of the kingdoms, marshall law has been instated and there are not many left who dare to fight whatever is out there in the darkness. Those who are brave, or perhaps stupid, are branded as maniacs and suicidals. In a large council room around a round table in the capital of Pavia sit 28 people. They are what is left of the resistance. Of those who still believe that they can win this. They have had word, word that there is still chance to win. An old frail man comes in with a large tome in his hands. As the tome hits the table, dust flies all around. It has been said that the tome contains a prophecy. A prophecy that speaks of the darkness, but also how to get rid of it. We are the resistance, and we will never give up on the people even if they have given up on us. We shall fight this to the bitter end. “Sit down, and listen carefully, for i shall read you this prophecy once, and only once” the old man says before he opens the book. A surge of magical power comes out, the lights flicker and he starts to read... End of the intro Rules changes, world information, dates and times, and additional information about what will be featured in the campaign is found on the roll20 page. Link is below <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78486/tales-of-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78486/tales-of-</a>...