Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Reset of image library

Hey guys!  I know it's been asked before (I didn't see an answer yet)... but is there a way to reset/delete a users image library? Mine is all gooned up and I want to start fresh. Thanks in advance! @Eranthius
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will have to go into your  art library and delete the images there. There are few ways to delete. You can individually right click and select delete for the images or you can click (they will turn highlighted) a bunch of them then click on the delete button but I believe if you try to delete more than 25 at a time, they won't delete unless that has been fixed. I don't know as I have not done a bulk delete in years.
Thanks Pat.  I just found the "create folder" option.  So I have been doing some bulk 'select all / delete' shenanigans this morning.  Once you place them in the folders you create they get removed from your general recent upload section.  It's glorious for my OCD'ness!   @Eranthius
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Yeah the folders and tag options are why I have not needed to delete anything for years (add to the fact that I'm more narrative in my gming style helps). Have fun.