Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bio in Profile Is Broken/Can No Longer Be filled In

The bio in my profile stopped allowing me to fill it. There's currently nothing that responds to being clicked on in that area. I've tried several browsers and several machines, and of course, clicking around the whole page. This happened a couple weeks ago after I deleted my then-bio, wanting to replace it with a new one. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Something you might try is to use the browser's inspect element tool to insert text into the field which might force open the editable textarea so that you can edit and save.  example; right-click on the text "Bio" and use Inspect element, a window will open up so that you can see the html of the page. Try to drill down from Bio to <div class="col-md-9"> <div class="editable" data-field="bio">           <div class="markdown" style="display: none;">             <p>RIGHT CLICK THIS PARAGRAPH AND EDIT HTML, ADD SOME TEXT AND CLICK OUT OF THE EDIT WINDOW. WITH LUCK THE BIO WINDOW WILL NOW APPEAR SO THAT YOU MAY EDIT AND SAVE</p> It's possible that you may not even have an empty paragraph element since you're not seeing anything after bio.  You could try editing the html of the parent div class="markdown" and adding a paragraph and some text... BTW: Don't worry about causing any issues by trying this.  Until you Save, these edits will only be temporary.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Fixed! Used this bookmarklet: javascript:$(".editable>.markdown").click();
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Silvyre said: Fixed! Used this bookmarklet: javascript:$(".editable>.markdown").click(); That's just too simple Silvyre.  Nice. lol
Silvyre said: Fixed! Used this bookmarklet: javascript:$(".editable>.markdown").click(); Thank you both so much!