Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to hide everything but the map ?

Hi, Looking at using Roll20 in real life. MacBook running Safari for the GM login and Firefox as a 'player' login. Is there a way to hide UI elements on the 2nd screen and just show the map grid and tool selector ? Has anyone done this and have any advice on getting the grid to show approximate 1inch squares ? Size of screen and resolution suggestions I guess for the standard Roll20 content (Currently setting up a campaign for Lost Mine of Phandelver) Thanks. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is an extension called stylish that people have used to do what you want for hiding browse UI's. There are some posts floating around the site about it. The other stuff, not sure but I'm sure someone with the information or suggestions will be along to help you.

Edited 1495915057
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Jon S. said: Is there a way to hide UI elements on the 2nd screen There's a JavaScript bookmarket at the bottom of the Using Roll20 while Playing In-Person Wiki page that can accomplish this.
Does anyone know how to use/make a javascript bookmarket on a mac? Either safari, chrome or firefox ? I tried using it as the bookmark 'address' but that didn't work. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Some browsers require you to specifically type "javascript:" at the beginning of the URL. It cannot be pasted. Others require you to click a preference to allow code to be executed from the address bar. I'm not at my Mac right now, or I could be less cryptic/more helpful.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
In chrome, you go to the Bookmarks Manager and add it there.  You can't add it from the address bar.