Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Scroll Stops Working

Just noticed this bug in the middle of the game, when I open a character sheet in windowed mode and then close out of it, my scroll wheel stops working on the map. It will still work in character sheets, and opening a new windowed sheet doesn't fix it or anything like that.  I am running chrome on win10. I cleared my cache just before the game started so I can't imagine that this is where the issue originates. It isn't a mouse issue since the scroll wheel still works on all other pages
I've had this bug happen to me as well. I think Roll20 is losing focus on the map somehow and not recognizing the mouse being over the map when scrolling. Windows 10, Chrome as well. 
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies on the wait on this, Jackie. It's been busy over here on-boarding new staff. I can see this happening on my end too. Thank you for reporting this. I'll create a bug ticket for this issue.