Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Downloading assets

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Am I not looking in the right place, or are most tiles, maps and tokens not downloadable to my own hard drive? I've clicked on about a dozen at random and have yet to see notification.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The vast majority are downloadable (this is set by the artist when submitting a set), drop a couple of links to some sets you are looking at and we can confirm whether or not there is an issue that may require looking into for you?
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It entirely depends on the artist at the time of upload, if they toggle them being available for download or not.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you go back to a set you've purchased in the marketplace there should be a button that says download set.  All of mine should be availible for download (with the exception of my one add on as add-ons aren't downloadable ever).

Edited 1496327443
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gabriel, it was indeed four of your sets that sent me to looking. I prefer to create maps outside of Roll20, both for eventual performance and because I usually do extensive modification. My initial question was prompted because I didn't see anything in any description of anyone's I clicked on to indicate that they were downloadable before you make a purchase.  I would think that that would be information a buyer would want before purchase. Nevertheless, since it was your excellent Save as Cave series I was interested in, I'll go ahead with those once my turn in the DM's seat comes around again. It's funny, I'm a freelance cartographer and illustrator in my secret identity, but when it comes to my own game, I'd generally prefer someone else did the heavy lifting. :) 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
And thanks everyone, for the quick responses.
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'll be adding this to my description so it can be seen now, Keith. Thanks for the great suggestion!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
<Does "I was helpful" dance>
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Everything I release is downloadable, however just to confirm this for future sets, I too shall state so in my pack descriptions. Thank you Mr Curtis!