[LFG] [Vampire - Dark Ages] Recruiting for New Campaign! Transylvania or Giovanni Chronicles - Chat/PbP

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a group to launch an online Vampire: the Masquerade campaign. My goal is to find 2-4 players who are able to meet weekly (or biweekly) via chat, and to supplement those meetings with play by post sessions. The group will play through the Transylvania Chronicles, due both to interest in the setting and alleviating pressure from the ST. I’m very keen on the idea of a century-spanning campaign - one that starts in the Dark Ages and runs until modernity - and I hope others are too! We could also consider the Giovanni Chronicles based on group preference. For rules, I suggest V20 with the Dark Ages supplement - but I’m open on this. Mechanics mean much less to me than group dynamic or story. On a final (and rather important) note: I am looking for an experienced Storyteller to lead this group. While I’ve run campaigns in the past, I no longer have the time to do a game like this justice. That said, I’m happy to help recruit, organise and otherwise support - but this game will ultimately be the ST’s to run with. If no one is available, I may  be able to step up - but let's see first. If interested, please respond with some information about yourself. I will reply to this post with an application template to help find the right people. Simply fill in your details and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading! … Tl;dr - looking for a 2-4 players and ST to run an online, module-based VtM campaign.
Name: Will Age: 29 Timezone: CET Player/ST: Player, potentially ST if needed Brief Bio: Twenty something living in Germany with a penchant for escapism Gaming Experience: I ran tabletop games in high school, everything from World of Darkness (old and new) to Dungeons & Dragons, Exalted and some others. I’ve also played on a few MUSH games, including the official WoD chat when it was active. Availability: Evenings and Sundays CET for live sessions, able to dedicate considerable time to PrP each week depending on the group’s activity Anything Else: Looking forward to meeting you all!
Name: Robert Age: 40s Timezone: GMT Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: American living in the UK into fantasy/science fiction Gaming Experience: AD&D was my into to rpg.  Played a bit of Shadowrun,  World of Darkness, various Savage Worlds, CoC and 5th edition DnD and a few other things as one shots mostly Availability: Evenings except Friday and Sunday.  The best bet for weekends would be Saturday or Fridays if playing every other week.
Just sent you a PM, Robert. Thanks!
I am interested, but need to know if a player new to VM is allowed and what days this will be :)
Eileen P. said: I am interested, but need to know if a player new to VM is allowed and what days this will be :) No restrictions on experience, but playtimes won't be set until we coordinate with the players. What's your timezone?
Maldoror said: Eileen P. said: I am interested, but need to know if a player new to VM is allowed and what days this will be :) No restrictions on experience, but playtimes won't be set until we coordinate with the players. What's your timezone? GMT+2 :)
Or CET since you can use both names :P
Great, I'm also in CET. Feel free to fill out the recruitment template and I'll contact you so we can chat about the details?
To that point: as I am this game's main organizer and I am based in Germany, we will be aiming for European friendly playtimes. I have gotten some great applications so far, but all spots are remain open - including one for a Storyteller!
1496583067

Edited 1496711054
Name: Phoebe or Feebs Age: 30 Timezone: GMT +2 Player/ST: Player. Could do ST but not for Dark Ages phases. Brief Bio: Greek living in Greece who likes games, stories, writing, drawing, knitting and only occasionally thinks about murdering people. Gaming Experience: Limited to Old/Classic WoD sadly. Played for about 3 years in the mid 00s but then experienced a long hiatus due to lack of partners. Just getting back on the horse of the whole thing and I am an utterly new STer. Availability: Most evenings work except for Sundays. Anything Else: I look forward to playing!
Name: Liana-Eileen Age: 26 Timezone: CET/GMT+2 Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: 26, live in Norway Gaming Experience: I have been roleplaying activly for about 3 years now, but most of my experience is from SLA Industries. I also have expierience with 5e dnd, some with Pathfinder and 3.5 Availability: I am free every day except Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Anything Else: Looking forward to meeting you all! And have a great day!
1496632018

Edited 1496632197
Name: Peter Age: 1 9 Timezone: GMT (but with an odd body clock so running into the later parts of the night) Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: 19yr old who has been playing TTRPG's since i was 12/13, I love the roleplay aspect more than anything!  Gaming Experience: I ran tabletop games in high school and for my family, and have been in four long running IRL campaigns for the past three years (RuneQuest 3, DnD 5E, Delta Green, DnD 3.5) Availability: Pretty much all the time, as I work from home.  Anything Else: Looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope I fit in your group :)! Edit - I am available on Discord @SouthLDNLad#5102
Peter B. said: Name: Peter Age: 1 9 Timezone: GMT (but with an odd body clock so running into the later parts of the night) Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: 19yr old who has been playing TTRPG's since i was 12/13, I love the roleplay aspect more than anything!  Gaming Experience: I ran tabletop games in high school and for my family, and have been in four long running IRL campaigns for the past three years (RuneQuest 3, DnD 5E, Delta Green, DnD 3.5) Availability: Pretty much all the time, as I work from home.  Anything Else: Looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope I fit in your group :)! Edit - I am available on Discord @SouthLDNLad#5102 PM sent.
Eileen P. said: Name: Liana-Eileen Age: 26 Timezone: CET/GMT+2 Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: 26, live in Norway Gaming Experience: I have been roleplaying activly for about 3 years now, but most of my experience is from SLA Industries. I also have expierience with 5e dnd, some with Pathfinder and 3.5 Availability: I am free every day except Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Anything Else: Looking forward to meeting you all! And have a great day! PM sent, thanks Eileen.
Just an update - receiving lots of great applications and chatting with a lot of people. Potential Storyteller found as well. Looking forward to meet others and forming the right group!
1496672793
Name: Emanuel Age: Just turned 20 Timezone: GMT + 2 Player/ST: Player Brief Bio: I'm cool. Gaming Experience: Been a GM since I was 15, my first major campaign was a V20 Chronicle set in Chicago and then later New Orleans, then I've run D&D for the next year and a half, and now I'm running the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Roleplaying Game with my nice little group of players I've collected over the years. You can see my campaign here - http://imgur.com/a/mIY1E - I'm pretty proud of it! Availability: Weekdays, maybe Saturday after 4 PM GMT or early Sunday Anything Else: I'd really, really like to play some Vampire.
Thanks for all of the recent applications, will be coordinating with those who have contacted me so far. That said, we are still gladly accepting players while we make the final selections for the group.
Bump!
name chris  age  23  time zone ET  player   bio I like doing thinks in game to make people laugh sometimes  xp im new im currently in my first game but didn't want to wait a week to play again  available any day after work which is about 4pm and all day on weekends  anything else... that's all folks  
1496864744
Just sent you a pm.
We have made our final selections for players. Thanks to everyone who applied!