Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Seeking group playing Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting in August.

Any Critters want to plan a new group for the release of the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting? Watching Stream of Annihilation and getting stoked to play!
I'd be willing to try it. Though I don't know if I can get the book immediately
Yes please!
I would most def be interested in playing, however I am a complete noob when it comes to D&D and Roll20, Though I do grasp the very basics from watching CR.  Also SOA was amazing!
Sounds Awesome! If you'll take me then I'd love to join you, I'm a huge fan of Critical Role and I've been looking forward to the campaign setting being officialy being released
Ben R. said: Sounds Awesome! If you'll take me then I'd love to join you, I'm a huge fan of Critical Role and I've been looking forward to the campaign setting being officialy being released Me too! I am a Die Hard Critter haha. Try hard to never miss an live episode. 
I wouldn't mind being a Percy-ish character. ;) But it will depend on the day & time of course.
I would be interested in this for sure.
Looks like we've potentially got our group... If we can find a DM lol
Would love to join as well (if you have space for another player xD)
I've wanted to play a CR-like game since forever
Same :)
Same here. Ive got so many different types of characters running through my head <3
Yeah! Citters will take over Roll20? Glad to see other people as interested as me on here. Any DMs in the house??
I DM, but currently dm for two games. I can see how that changes come August.
Pre-ordered today! The PDF looks amazing. Wonder how quickly games in Tal'Dorei will start popping up.
So will we be doing a game?
Isn't that the always the problem. All the players but none of the DMs. Sorry fellow critters but I am booked up for games right now.
Booked up as a player or just as a DM? :P
I would also love to do a game in Tal'dorei! I'd be looking to be a PC as I have no real experience DMing.
I would love to join as a PC. I'm playing for more than 4 years now and never knew before CR that streaming D&D was a thing. Love it. That is the thing with playing the game. It is like tuning in to your favourite show with you favourite charaecters.
I volunteer as DM tribute. I could do Saturdays every other week. My DM experience is a bit limited, but I've done a bit in person, a bit on roll20, and I've been playing as a PC on roll20 for about six months now. At the very least I'm past the stage where I have to consult the rulebook for everything ;) I've had a peek at the Tal'Dorei campaign guide and I really like the way it's been put together - seems really well balanced between making suggestions and letting you take the reins.
I'd consider DMing for a group of 4 or 5 serious players. Are you people adamant about playing 5e or are you flexible and willing to use Pathfinder? I've been wanting to actually try to write stuff for the Tal'Dorei world since it's new and it's got only a book. I usually DM in the Forgotten Realms but wouldn't mind the flexibility of a fleshed out setting.
I'd be interested in playing as a PC. Been playing various versions of D&D for about 15 years now (since I was 14). 
i'll write up a character if youre still looking for people, cause i'd love that. 
I personally am only looking to play 5E.  My husband and I are looking for a Sunday evening game starting around 7 or 8 PM est.  I am also available on Friday evenings as well but he isn't.  
I can work with a Saturday night game. If you give me a time i'll make it work. I can work with other days as well. 5e preferably since I don't know Pathfinder. 
LongNight
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Saturday nights would work for me as well, with 5e rules. I've played D&D for 12+ years, mostly as a DM, so I'd like to play in a game for once... Or I could be persuaded to DM.... ;)
oh I want in I have never played but I get how it works for the most part from watching CR and the unexpectebles 
It looks like my Saturday nights might be opening up and I potentially have a few others who I might be interesting in participating in a weekend game as well.  Do we have any actual DMs who are seriously looking to start up a group?  
LongNight
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Does that include tonight Jendi? I'm open to DMing
I don't like being forced to throw a character together spur of the moment but if we form a group up for a discussion and such tonight with the idea of maybe playing next week I'd be all for that
LongNight
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Allrighty, sounds good. I'll shoot you a Discord link by PM
I'd love to join ya David if you would have me
LongNight
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sent a PM!
I would like to join in on this too, David.

Edited 1504386452
I'd like to participate as well. I'd prefer not to DM but I do own the campaign guide's PDF version. Nice that they sold both, way more affordable than the hard copy. Bought it and I've skimmed it a few times.
i'd love to play
Are you guys still running this campaign? If so, have any room for another? 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Everyone, a reminder to keep things on-topic. The LFG Guidelines state: Please only reply in LFG threads that you are actually interested in joining. Comments that do not reflect the original poster's request are considered “off-topic” and against the CoC. Thank you.