Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Please Help. My account was erased.

Im the GM to three games and have logged 60 hours on roll twenty. An hour ago, to start prep for a game I logged in (after the update) and all of it was gone. When I go through my history and try and gain access to the games it says I'm not authorized, but when I click on profile, it sends me straight to this new one that has none of my stuff one it. This is urgent, please any help would be great I have NO idea what this even is.
1386782714
Gauss
Forum Champion
You might have two accounts. Have you used google hangouts? Sometimes the google hangouts account gets confused with your regular account. Please try signing out completely and then signing in.
That was my first thought, but it seem very unlikely because I found a link to my account profile (that ran those games) in my history, I clicked on it and it brought me to the account that I was already signed onto, the one with nothing on it. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean that its the same account. Thanks for the idea though.
1386786494
Gauss
Forum Champion
I still need you to try logging out and then logging back in.
I did, several times No luck.
It not on either.
1386793553
Gauss
Forum Champion
Jonah , you just posted using a second account. Perhaps you have a third account? In any case, I have let the Devs know that you are having an issue. If they do not respond in a day or two I suggest emailing the Devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> regarding this.
Tell me the name of one of the Campaigns and I will try to look up your account info.
I mean not to disturb or post out of place, but A friend of mine just encountered that issue himself. And no, I don't mean a friend as code for me. So far, I recommeded he send an email to the one provided, and left him with a link to this message board, which, he can hopefuly read without logging in. any other advice you can give?
If it's Shawn, I just got an email from him and I am asking him some further questions.
That was fast, and, yes. It is. thank you.
1386794316
Gauss
Forum Champion
We aim for fast. :)
1386794523

Edited 1386794673
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
@Devon I just tracked down his account and sent him an email. Let us know if we can help further. @Jonah let me know the name of a Campaign you created or are playing in, and I'll see if I can track down your account for you.
Thank you so much. The name of the Campaign was Apocalyptic Survival (In-Depth).
Jonah, It looks like you should be logging in with the email that looks like: "<a href="mailto:Klever72...@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">Klever72...@gmail.com</a>" (I don't want to write out the whole thing here to protect your privacy). Hope that helps! If that doesn't jog your memory, email us directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and I can give you the full email. - RD
Thanks so much, I didn't even know I had that account. Still not sure why its separate from my normal email... but I got everything worked out. Thanks again, so much. Jonah