Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Creator - First Token Set

Edited 1496889097
Tom
Marketplace Creator
I just wanted to share that my first pack of tokens has hit the Roll20 Marketplace!  This pack,  Adversaries 1 , is a pack of common enemies:  orcs, goblins, skeletons, and zombies!  I also have a few more useful packs coming in the following weeks.  Take a look at them (or even better, buy them!) and feel free to post opinions and/or critiques (constructively, please).
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Excellent work, love your style! You are a great addition to the Marketplace. Would love to see more.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
These look great! I hope you'll keep drawing more of those.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Nice. Good to see a wider variety of tokens appearing.
Tom
Marketplace Creator
Glad that you like them!  Also, these figures are not drawn.  These are rendered images of 3D figures.  I've been playing with 3D animation for several years and decided that I should start using some of the stuff in my library for gaming purposes :-)

Edited 1496926081
Tom
Marketplace Creator
Also, David and Andrew, I appreciate the support of other content creators. Seems to be a good community here. 
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Congratulations and welcome to the marketplace! Love the style and personality of these tokens!
Rhyannon
Marketplace Creator
Those look awesome! Welcome to the marketplace :D
Those look awesome! Great job!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Really like the distorted appendages and how much character you've put into each of the characters! Welcome to the marketplace!