Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: Dungeons and Dragons 5E weekly game. Looking for Mixed combat/RP long term campaign

Edited 1496990845
I can be available any day except saturday nights; my Shadowrun game is solid in that time. Otherwise, I'm open. Interested in playing a Wizard or Battle Master primarily, but open to other classes if needed. Story centric stuff is preferred. If you've watched Critical Role and like Matt Mercer as a DM, I'm the player for you.
Bump
Bump.
Bump
Im currently looking for a player Drewski#2768 heres my discord
Bump, still looking.
Still looking.
What is your time zone?
EST.
Name:Scott Age:46 Experience: I've played D&D since AD&D second edition took a 16-year vacation and am now playing 5e new to roll 20 but falling in love with it. Why do you play D&D: wanting to build a friendship with others that love the fantasy world. Having fun building a group of adventure's that try to write their names into history as Legend's in our own minds. Race: I prefer Human, Elf or Half-elf Class: The rogue is my favorite, a ranger would be the second choice, but I can work with the needs of the party. Just not very good with casters Background: This would depend on the character being played. Brief bio: My Rogue which is my favorite character she is an assassin/spy with a criminal background Player Style: I do enjoy the role-playing aspect but I also enjoy the fights....so a good mix would be awesome. I am looking for a weekly group that meets on Weekdays after 7pm eastern, no Saturdays but anytime on Sunday/Monday. I am a dedicated player that will be a dedicated player for the group
Bump. Still looking.
Still looking
Still looking.
Still looking.
Bump. I have no interest in module campaigns that are short term. I'm looking for something that'll keep going.
PMed you. We are trying to get a long term game going
Still looking; Logan never got back to me over Discord.
currently trying to get a game together  no set time other than not sundays
I would invite you to my new group, Third, but it so happens they're setting up for Saturday night :(
would like more info on the game
Discord: Cheeseki#0002 Sessions Friday 8pm Central lasting until group is tired, Fantasy Game, Homebrew Friendly PM for more info if interested =) Taldorei Setting
check out this post and message me if you are interested <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5385610/lfp-dnd-5e-friday-630pm-est/?pageforid=5385610#post-5385610" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5385610/lfp-dnd-5e-friday-630pm-est/?pageforid=5385610#post-5385610</a>
Hey ThirdEdition, I found your post up on the forums and thought to ask you if you'd be interested in joining our campaign "The Hallow". We're looking for players who really appreciate the art of character creation, and want to roleplay to their hearts content! We're all very imaginative people and we're looking for similar minded players to join our campaign. Our sessions are on whatever days and times our players can make. We have custom time sheets that keeps track of everyone's free time on every day so we can schedule to suit everyone's needs! If you'd like to know about the campaign, consider checking out our LFG post here! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5485282/lfp-d-an" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5485282/lfp-d-an</a>... Hope to hear from you soon, Blaine S.
After a break from weeks of fruitless searching, I'm jumping back in on this. I'm open to homebrew and official settings (including the new tal'dorei book)
Depending on what you are searching for and when you have time, we still have a spot open.