Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Translation VtM 20th AE] Generating .json error

Edited 1496924880
Jakko
Translator
When i try to generate the .json file with my Chrome (and Firefox) browser console using i18nOutput as instructed in the wiki i get the following error: i18nOutput VM66:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: i18nOutput is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 This error comes even on a blank webpage. 

Edited 1496942043
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Has the i18n data been added to the html so that it can even generate a translation.json?  Although that would still just generate a blank json " { } "... Do you get a drop down selector of options once you start typing "i18nO..."?  Once I start typing I get a selection of recognized commands and then I just select the one I want.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've run into this error before. I don't actually know what caused it, though; at the time I had assumed it was because I wasn't on the dev server, but I recently successfully used i18nOutput on production.

Edited 1498396952
Jakko
Translator
I've really low coding skills but with a friend help we came to the conclusion it's probably a lack of certain libraries. Btw i created the .json file manually from the new formatted html.. so i actually don't need this to be solved anymore, thought it could help many other people. Btw i actually get the drop down selector of options.